A Passion for Precision
Mission Plastic North’s 50,000-square-foot facility is designed and equipped for producing quality injection molded parts with precision and smooth efficiency. Among our impressive array of production equipment is some of the world’s most sophisticated industrial technology.
Through the years we have continued to grow by continually upgrading and expanding our technical capabilities. This passion for precision has attracted customers from a diverse mix of industries seeking solutions for an ever-growing variety of applications—automotive lenses, lawn and garden, housewares, technical equipment, consumer products, and more.
Our 42 injection molding machines range from 35 ton (1.3 ounce) to 500 ton (82 ounce), plus 2 vertical clamp shuttle machines for insert molding. Our computer-aided capabilities are compatible with MRP and JIT scheduling systems to assure our customers the benefits of minimal inventory. The following is a sampling of our equipment:
- 42 injection molding machines from 35 ton (1.3 ounce) to 500 ton (82 ounce)
- 2 vertical clamp shuttle machines for insert molding
- Stand-up utility tunnels
- Overhead cranes
- Custom hopper dollies
- Computer-aided capabilities compatible with MRP and JIT scheduling systems to assure you the benefits of minimal inventory
- Custom tooling from on-site tool shop (Vector Tool & Engineering)
MPN Value-Added Services
- Sonic or spin welding
- Complete assembly operations
- Mechanical operations assembly
- Secondary machining operations